Senin, 10 Desember 2012

Newsreader


Newsreader :
Good morning and welcome back on SNN News, with I'm _____ that will accompany your morning. The first news come from the world of education in Indonesia. This news about the new curriculum to be implemented in 2013. Where this curriculum will negate majors science, social studies, or language in high school. And here's a report from our reporter who have been with the Minister of Education and Culture.

Reporter :
Thank you _____ from studio. And now I have been with our guest speaker, Mr.Nuh as minister of education and culture. Good morning ,sir.

Informant :
Good morning.

Reporter :
Is it true that the new curriculum will be implemented in 2013 ?

Informant :
Yes, Of Course.

Reporter :
What a difference the new curriculum with the old curriculum ?

Informant :
In 2013, with the new curriculum , we remove department of Science , Social Studies and language in Senior high school . And we hope the students will not confuse when they must choose department what they must choosen .

Reporter :
If we are allowed to know. Why would the curriculum be changed ?

Informant:
I think that the education in school is better if no specialization. Because specialization make discrimination and hard to search job or continue to college . And from the new curriculum , the students can choose what they want lessons. However, there are still some subjects that must be taken and learned by each student.

Reporter :
Then, what do you hope from this new curriculum?

Infomant :
I hope that the students are more active in terms of choosing subjects.

Reporter :
Okay, thank you for your time ,sir. And then, I leave back to _____ in studio.

Newsreader :
Thank you , ____ for your report . And second news after these messages. Don't go anywhere , We'll be all be back with interesting news . Thank You ...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar